- X -
- An option issued by the firm to purchase shares of
the firm's stock.
- Well-diversified Portfolio
- A portfolio spread out over many
securities in such a way that the weight in any security is
close to zero.
- Whole-life Insurance Policy
- Provides a death benefit and a
kind of savings plan that builds up cash value for possible
- Workout Period
- Realignment period of a temporary
misaligned yield relationship.
- World Investable Wealth
- The part of world wealth that is
traded and is therefore accessible to investors.
- Writing a Call
- Selling a call option.