CERS Summer/Fall 2017 Election to the Board of Trustees of Kentucky Retirement Systems
The Board nominated Mr. Terry Minuth and Mr. David Rich to the CERS Summer/Fall Election ballot at the annual meeting on April 20, 2017. Mr. Minuth has been determined ineligible to be on the ballot.
Mr. Rich is the sole candidate on the ballot.
Request for Nominations
KRS 61.645 provides that one Trustee shall be elected by the members of CERS for a four year term. The next election for Trustees from CERS will be held in late 2017 for the term beginning November 1, 2017, and ending October 31, 2021.
- July 31, 2017 Ballots prepared.
- August 21, 2017 Ballots mailed to CERS membership.
- October 2, 2017 Last day to return a ballot.
- October 16, 2017 Ballots tabulated.
- November 1, 2017 Winner of election begins term of office.