- X -
- The curvature of an option pricing function (as a
function of the value of the underlying asset).
- Geometric Average
- The nth root of the product of n numbers.
It is used to measure the compound rate of return over
- Tendency toward a worldwide investment
environment, and the integration of national capital markets.
- Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB)
governmental accounting standards board (GASB) defines the
accounting and financial reporting requirements for
governmental entities. GASB statement No. 25 defines the plan
accounting and financial reporting for governmental pension
plans, and GASB no. 27 defines the employer accounting and
financial reporting for participating in governmental pension
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP)
- The market value of goods
and services produced over time including the income of
foreign corporations and foreign residents working in the
United States, but excluding the income of U.S. residents
and corporations overseas.