- X -
- On the run
- Recently issued bond, selling at or near par
- On-the-run Yield Curve
- Relationship between yield to
maturity and time to maturity for newly issued bonds selling
- Open Interest
- The number of futures contracts outstanding.
- Open-end (mutual) Fund
- A fund that issues or redeems its
own shares at their net asset value (NAV).
- Optimal Risky Portfolio
- An investor's best combination of
risky assets to be mixed with safe assets to form the
- Option Elasticity
- The percentage increase in an option's
value given a 1% change in the value of the underlying
- Original Issue Discount Bond
- A bond issued with a low
coupon rate that sells at a discount from par value.
- Out of the Money
- Out of the money describes an option
where exercise would not be profitable. In the money
describes an option where exercise would produce profits.
- Over-the-counter Market
- An informal network of brokers
and dealers who negotiate sales of securities (not a formal