Pre-Retirement Education Program (PREP) is a comprehensive retirement education program that explains KRS benefits for Tiers 1 and 2.
Tier 3 (Participation 1/1/2014 and after) and proposed legislative changes were not discussed in our 2017 sessions.
2017 PREP Presentation
2017 PREP Slideshow
Things to know for our 2018 upcoming PREP's
- These sessions are designed for members who are within TWO years of retirement to help you make important decisions about the future.
- Additionally, the PREP program will feature a full demonstration of the Member Self Service website. The Member Self Service (MSS) site provides access to valuable tools and resources to help you plan for retirement.
- Advance registration is required for the PREP programs.
- Because of limited seating, we cannot guarantee seating to walk-ins the day of the event. Please bring your printed ticket for admission.
- Please note that individual retirement counseling is not provided at PREP meetings.
* Time used to attend the program is an employer decision. Please contact your agency with questions concerning this matter.